Saturday 23 June 2007

Was it the Last Supper?

I'm a HUGE Sopranos fan. So for this weekend's filler clip I'm posting this clip I found on YouTube that makes the case for Tony being whacked. Since the now famous final scene takes place in a Diner, that makes it food related, and completely appropriate for this blog. Personally, I don't think Tony was shot, but as you'll see in this clip, the author makes some interesting observations. I especially like the onion ring comparison. And, what if you've never seen the Sopranos? Well, you've got a lot of catching up to do. In my humble opinion, the Sopranos was the best television show EVER…except of course for The Simpsons and Seinfeld. I tried to find a Sopranos food scene montage, but didn’t find anything, which would have been very cool. If you see one please let me know! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment