Sunday 6 December 2009

Red Silicone Whisk Review



Cuisipro Red Twist Whisk Review

One reason why I was so happy to be introduced to this fabulous red silicone whisk is because it reminde me of red licorice. Don't you think so?  Well it is by Cuisipro and I think they did a pretty darn good job at constructing this sassy lil number. I now know that all whisks ARE NOT created equal.

If you've noticed in my cooking videos and recipe blogs I use a whisk A LOT, matter of fact I don't hardly ever use a sifter to sift or blend ingredients. I just pop out my handy dandy whisk and get to whisking. I even use a whisk to mash & fluff up my mashed potatoes.

Because I love a good whisk so much, I was like a kid on christmas waiting to get my hands on this baby. And ooooooh she does not dissappoint!
Cuisipro 10-in. Twist Whisk, Red


Cuisipro 10-in. Twist Whisk, Red


The Cuisipro Twist Whisk is made of stainless steel and high heat resistant silicone, and yet is scratch-resistant to ceramic, metal and non-stick surfaces. The Twist Whisk looks like an egg whisk except each of its five silicone-wrapped wires are twisted like a strand of licorice candy. This unique shape creates more movement of air while mixing, allowing for more efficient blending. Fewer strokes means more ease while mixing. Cuisipro includes a 25-year warranty on all of their products, and guarantee a functional and enduring product.

My Review

What I LOVE About This Red Silicone Whisk:

The Design: I am sooo feeling silicone whisks right now because I can't tell you how many mixing bowls and saucepans I've scratched up with my stainless steel whisks. I like the fact that I can use it on my nonstick cookware since I normally cook gravy in nonstick saucepans which requires fast, constant stirring. A silicone whisk just makes so much more sense to me now and I'm kicking myself for not trying one sooner. This whisk is nice and sturdy and I could tell immediatly that it was very well made. I found it pretty fun to use as well. I  also really really really digg that red licorice look! I just wanna bite it!

Ease of use: When this product claimed to make whisking "easier" I really didn't buy it. I've been using  whisks forever and all whisks seemed to work the same. However, I will admit that I honestly believe this whisk DOES get the job done quicker. I made mashed pototatoes and I was done mashing before I even felt the burn in my wrists.  So kudos on making a whisk that actually does speed up the whisking process. Don't know how ya did it, but hey, if it works it works!
What I DON'T love about this product?

The only gripe I have with this product is that I was somehow hoping or expecting that it would be easier to clean because it is silcone coated.  Cleaning it was pretty much the same as with a non-coated whisk. I also think it would be cool if the handle was also silicone or atleast had some impressions that would make holding it easier and more comfortable. No biggy though.

This Red Silcone Whisk Is THE BUSINESS!
Fabulous Cuisipro!! Just Fabulous I Tell Ya!
I give it
4.5 Stars!



Check out these other snazzy best-selling whisks!




Rachael Ray 12-in. Nylon Tools Balloon Whisk, Orange







Kuhn Rikon 10-in. Cooks' Tools Silicone Whisk



Kuhn Rikon 10-in. Cooks' Tools Silicone Whisk

No comments:

Post a Comment