Monday 10 January 2011

Stuffed Meatballs: Italian Cheese & Herb


Stuffed Meatballs: Italian & Herb

Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs

Imagine my surprise when I was selected to try out Krafts new Philadelphia Cooking Creme (what a creative idea!) before it hits the shelves nationwide! Free food? Seriously?  How could I decline!

I received a huge refrigerated case and was told to try them out and create video how-to's for each flavor. Let me just say, ALL of the cremes are soooo good and I'm not just saying that because I got them free lol. I'm positive you all will love them too because the flavor pay off is incredible!!

Here is my how-to video using the Italian Cheese & Herb flavor.  I created these addictive Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs!!


These stuffed meatballs are seasoned enough to be eaten as appetizers or served along with rice or potatoes. Yet, they are mild enough to compliment your favorite sauce.

I hope that you enjoy these quick & easy Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs just as much as my family did!


Watch me make these Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs from start to finish!!




INGREDIENTS

  • 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
  • 1 sweet red pepper, finely diced
  • 1 small sweet onion, finely diced
  • 1/4 cup(s) of black olives, chopped
  • 1 cup(s) of mild cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 cup(s) of turkey pepperoni, chopped
  • 2 cup(s) of Italian Croutons, crushed
  • 10 ounce(s) of Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
  • 1 pound(s) of ground turkey
Steps
  1. Saute peppers and onions until tender.
  2. Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl.
  3. Add in the black olives, cheddar cheese, turkey pepperoni, Italian croutons, and cooking creme.
  4. Stir until combined.
  5. Add in ground turkey and stir just until incorporated.
  6. Prepare baking pans by lining them with nonstick foil. Oil the foil lightly if desired.
  7. Roll out the meatballs to about 1.5 inches wide.
  8. Place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
  9. Bake in a preheated, 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until browned.
  10. Be careful not to over bake.
  11. Let the meatballs cool slightly before removing them from the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment