Thursday 26 May 2011

Three Cheese Garden Pizza Recipe (Pampered Chef)

Three Cheese Garden Pizza

My sister hosted a pampered chef party a couple of weeks ago and I totally was not expecting to walk away with a fabulous recipe.

To demonstrate the products, we made this quick, easy and delicious three cheese garden pizza! (I hear they make these pizzas a lot at pampered chef parties )Just by looking at the ingredients I knew I was gonna love it but I was surprised that my toddler loved it as well.

It doesn't have any sauce but I think next time I might add a tad bit, as well as use my own pizza dough recipe. I love the fact that it's loaded with some of my fav. fresh veggies like onions, tomatoes, and zucchini.

I made this for lunch and I served it with oven roasted corn on the cob and a garden salad. We invited the in-laws over and they all agreed it was a fabulous lunch. My hubby said he had energy all day after eating a lunch full of veghgies.

This three cheese garden pizza will be going into the recipe stash!!

*Note* Using a baking stone makes all the difference in the world!!! The crust is so crisp on the bottom as opposed to being soft when using a regular pan. I'm making this using my new Pampered Chef Bar Baking Stone! I'm in love with this thing!!!!

Three Cheese Garden Pizza (adapted from Pampered Chef)

INGREDIENTS
1 refrigerated pizza crust
1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
Cornmeal (optional)
2 cloves garlic
Mozzarella Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
2 small tomatoes, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1/2 small onion, diced
2-3 teaspoons Italian Seasoning

Watch me make this Three Cheese Garden Pizza from start to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment