Tuesday 30 October 2012

Family Theme Halloween Costumes

I understand if you are a little confused.
You are probably thinking, "Um...where is the CAKE?"

Today I decided to share one of our family traditions with you.
Six years of family theme Halloween costumes!

This year we chose a Star Wars theme.
If you read my last post with the Butterscotch Bundt Cake recipe,
you already know that my oldest daughter is a huge Star Wars fan.






And here are our costumes from years past...
My secret weapon is that my mom is a fantastic seamstress,
and has spent many hours helping us make these costumes!

My parents even joined in on the fun!


Dr. Seuss (2010)


 Toy Story 2 (2009)




The Incredibles (2007)


I hope you enjoyed taking a look at our family theme costumes.
Does your family dress up together too?
Tell me about your favorite costumes!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment