Friday 20 July 2007

I Think Therefore I Am… a Winner of a Blogging Award!

I want to thank Nessa (pictured below) for naming me as a recipient of the Thinking Blogger Award! She gave me this award a while ago, but I am just now getting around to making the announcement. You guys know how modest I am. Part of this great honor is that I must now give this award to five other blogs. It was almost impossible to choose only five from all the great blogs I visit and link to. But, after careful thought, and several coin-flips, I hereby bestow this Thinking Blogger Award to the following blogs:


Congratulations, and now you have to choose 5 winners.
Good luck with that!

Quick Personal Update:
My Mom’s surgery went well, and she sends along her thanks to all the well wishers and Key Lime commentators. I will be returning to San Francisco on July 26th and getting back to regular production. Finally, no I haven’t had a Garbage Plate yet, but will. I’ve been trying to get a hold of a portable defibrillator before I dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment