Saturday 21 July 2012

Happy Summer - I'm Back

California Poppies & Purple Lupine

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  I'm back from months of having to take a blogging break (due to two moves, yuck, glad to be settled again).

What memories have you been creating this summer so far?  I'd love to hear.

My little family has had a lot going on, some wonderful changes, which I will be sharing about in the near future.  Here's a little peak at some of the memories we've been creating.

Enjoying the beauty by the river on a hike with my dear friend Kim.

"Little Love" & Me


Stunning Bodega Bay, CA

"Big Love" & Me

My Beautiful Little Love

Little Love enjoying the bicycle powered carousel at the Davis Farmers Market.

I'm hoping to get back in the swing of posting recipes more often again.  Please stay tuned for those.

A special thank you for all of the support I have received from you over the last few months, especially on my Facebook page.  I am so grateful for my readers, I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words.  I am approaching my 1 year anniversary of this blog, and I am just so overwhelmed by the love and support I have received from my readers and fellow bloggers.  I love this community and I look forward to sharing more with you.

Love and Light,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment