Friday 31 May 2013

Favorite Photos Friday



~ Happy Friday ~

I hope you have had a wonderful week so far.  I’ve decided to start sharing my favorite photos from my week every Friday.  I find there's so many beautiful moments throughout the day and I hope to capture some of them to share with you. 

What do you have planned for the weekend?


Meet "Bella" - Little Love's Wee One.  Little Love goes to a public Waldorf school.  Wee One's are delivered to the kids by their classroom gnome Dusty in her kindergarten class.  It's pretty special for the kids.  The get so excited when they hear that Dusty has brought a Wee One, they all quietly sit in a circle, anticipating who the Wee One is for.  They get to sew/make a blanket, pillow and mattress for their Wee One.  


Ah, Cherry Mint Lemonade ... so delicious on a hot day.


Little Love had her 1st swimming lesson.  She loved it and did so good.  It was so much fun getting to watch her and see the joy in her face.  I'm so proud of her. 


Big Love (aka Daddy) and Tiny Love.


My sweet Tiny Love, she's 4 1/2 months old now.


Grain-Free Lemon Raspberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling ... mmmm so good, but I need to play around with the recipe a bit more before sharing.  


My Little Love's beautiful watercolor art that she's been working on at school.


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.
Love and light ~ emily

No comments:

Post a Comment