Sunday 13 February 2011

Lose My Muffin Top In 30 Days

Info PR: 3 I: 3,230,000 L: 0 LD: 205,254,199 I: 454,000Rank: 7 Age: Oct 12, 1999 I: 0 whoissourceRobo: yesSitemap: no Rank: 1586 Price: 989030 Density

The Big Reveal Is March 13th!!!!!
Stay Tuned, Join Me, Or Simply Follow Along!

BEFORE






AFTER



Goal: To Get A Flat Tummy (And 6-Pack just to see if I can) 
& Lose 10 pounds


This blog post will be like my journal for the next 30 days!! Here I will record my workout regimen and everything I eat! I'll be listing some healthy recipes on my blog as well.


Even though I started on Feb 13th. I'll start my posting on Feb. 14th since that will be the first full day.

DVD's I'll Be Using: (added more dvd to the line up!)








Cool Sites:
CalorieKing- Tells you how many calories are in foods & serving size
My Calorie Counter- Tells you how many calories you should eat a day (I enter in my goal weight 120 lbs  to see how many calories I should be taking in.)




Daily Calorie Intake For My Goal Weight: 1900
(based on my activity level, age, height etc.)


I am soooooo not a fan of tracking calories and normally I never do, but since I want to do this on a deadline. It helps to know.


OMG I am sooooo behind in this journaling! I've been so busy.

Day 1: Diet & Exercise

Week 1 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment