Tuesday 1 February 2011

Yes Divas Can Cook Blog Cookbook: Volume 1


Note: This is an ebook.  Not a book that will be delivered to your home. 
It can be downloaded immediately after purchase.


 $12.00


NOTE: After you have placed your order, sit tight and you will be automatically directed to the download page. Please contact me with your order number if you accidentally close out the page before it redirects you.

 Yes, Divas Can Cook Blog Cookbook Volume 1
Is Now Available!!


Over 100 Tried & True Recipes!
If you follow a lot of food blogs then I'm sure you have seen the trend of food bloggers turning their blogs into e-cookbooks for their readers and online bookstores to purchase.

Yes, Divas Can Cook Volume 1 is now available!!!

Volume 1 features all of the food recipes I've done since the beginning of my blog in mid 2009 through 2010. All of the recipes are in printer-friendly format with ingredients and step-by-step directions (no photos)

Simply print whatever recipes you need or print and bind the entire book (which is what I did. Hey, I don't have these recipes memorized lol)

Hopefully when this cooking blog journey is over (which prayerfully won't be for a looooong time) we will all have a collection of wonderful recipes.

Please note that this is NOT my big hardcover cookbook that I am working on. It is simply a collection of the food recipes already on my blog.

With a year and a half of blogging, I want to say thank YOU all soooooo much for all of your support and encouragement. It means the world to me!! Thank you for trusting my recipes enough to give them a try. I will continue to keep my favorite recipes coming!

XO; )
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment