Saturday 25 February 2012

Thanks for 2 MILLION Page Hits!


Rock Recipes today reached 2 MILLION page hits! Help me celebrate by sharing this photo of Strawberry Screech Black Forest Cake, the very first photo and recipe I ever posted to my website, and still one of my favorite desserts.
In that first month, I remember being surprised at nearly 7000 page hits; last month we reached a new high of 204,000 page hits.
Thanks to you all for your amazing support which has fuels such incredible continuing growth

Go back in time to 2007 and get the recipe for this fantastic cake by visiting the link below.

For those of you outside Newfoundland, Screech is an iconic Newfoundland brand of dark rum. Any good quality rum can be substituted.

Strawberry Screech Black Forest Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment