Saturday 19 May 2007

The Simpson’s Bovine University or PETA Propaganda… who do you trust?

I just received an email, with the photo you see here, in response to my Chicken and Biscuits video recipe clip. Apparently the vegetarian that sent it (I’m assuming they’re a vegetarian) found it in the PETA online newsletter. OK, very amusing. While I’m a devote Omnivore, and feel good about eating any and all living things, I do understand (and respect) the vegetarian point of view. That’s why I’m posting today’s clip, from The Simpsons, called “Bovine University.” It is a very scientific (I'm kidding), and well researched (I'm kidding), instructional video that clearly explains why it’s ok to eat meat (I'm kidding). I think that if the average vegetarian understood more about the food chain, they may change their views (I'm kidding). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment