Saturday 18 January 2014

Meyer Lemon Cod (scd, paleo)




I live by the ocean and I buy frozen fish. Why? Same reason why you live in the midwest and buy your meat at the grocery store. It's just easier. I go to the fish markets when I have the chance but I am busy and that means just another stop that's off my route of getting to work, the gym, and home (to then work some more). I don't judge you, so let's keep things fair, shall we?
Fresh or frozen, this fish is simple, quick, and tasty. Enjoy.

Ingredients:

3 cod fillets
2 small meyer lemons
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tsp rosemary
drizzle of olive oil

Directions:

Slice lemons into thin circles and place fish filets on top. Save extra to side.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper and rosemary

Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes or until thickest part of filet is cooked through.

Squeeze excess lemon on top and add salt to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment