Friday 18 October 2013

Oreo Spiders Cake


Real, live spiders completely freak me out.
If I find one in my house, you will hear me scream...LOUD!!
Then you will hear me yelling for my husband to come get the spider.

But I am in love with these cute, googly-eyed Mini Oreo spiders!

When I saw these adorable arachnids over at Cookies & Cups,
I knew they would be perfect on my Oreo Cookies & Cream Cake.

 
Whether you think it's cute or creepy, this Oreo Spiders Cake would be fantastic for Halloween.
You can make this...it's really easy!

You will need Mini Oreo Cookies and frosting to make these spiders.
I piped the frosting eyes on my Oreos, but you could also use candy eyes.

Then I arranged them on the cake and made the legs with chocolate frosting.
You can use a piping bag with a small round tip or a ziploc bag with the corner snipped off.


You can find my recipe for Oreo Cookies & Cream Cake here.
It's a vanilla sour cream cake, full of chunks of Oreo cookies
and topped with fluffy Oreo whipped cream frosting.
Delicious!!


Enjoy!

I share my recipes and tutorials at these fun link parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment