Sunday 29 September 2013

The Velvet Cake Collection; Red, Orange, Lemon and White

The Velvet Cake Collection; Red, Orange, Lemon and White
My attempt at developing a great Red Velvet Cake was such a success that I couldn't stop there. The texture was so light, moist and tender that I couldn't help but try other flavor variations. Since then, I've had additional success with lemon, orange and even white (vanilla) versions of this delicious cake. Pick your favorite version or try them all. They all make outstanding choices for birthday cakes too; one of these will almost certainly please any taste.

Am I done with variations of this recipe yet? Maybe not...I already have an idea for another one. Here's a hint, think pink...stay tuned.

Click the photo or title to be taken to individual recipes.


Red Velvet Cake


Orange Velvet Cake


Lemon Velvet Cake



No comments:

Post a Comment