Saturday 14 September 2013

The Seasonal REAL Food Blog Series


I'm so excited to announce The Seasonal REAL Food Blog Series.  During the month of SEPTEMBER, keep your eyes out for some delicious, gluten-free recipes made with seasonal ingredients.  Make sure to check back ... you don't want to miss any of these new, mouth-watering recipes with beautiful photographs of seasonally fresh food.

September is a super busy time of year for me, so I've asked some of my blogger friends to help out ... I am so grateful to each and every one of them.  May I present to you:

The Seasonal REAL Food Blog Series ... brought to you by the fabulous women behind:

The Tasty Alternative

With Food + Love

Gluten Free SCD & Veggie

Tasty Yummies

and yours truly.


I can't wait to share these beautiful recipes with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment