Wednesday 28 May 2014

Homemade Cherry Ice Cream Bon Bons {Dairy-Free Option}


CHOCOLATE + CHERRIES go so perfectly together!  

With this heat wave going on in Northern California, I knew I had to make some homemade ice cream ... I mean why not?  Ice cream is mandatory when summer heat hits!  At least it is in my book.  

One of my family's favorite fruits is cherries.  We all love them + I love ice cream, so I decided to make homemade cherry ice cream for us.  But I didn't stop there, I decided to make something extra special ... 


CHERRY ICE CREAM BON BONS 



I am super excited to be sharing this delicious + sweet recipe over at one of my favorite blogs today ... Live Simply!  



These dainty little bites of cherry ice cream covered in chocolate are out of this world!  


If you haven't visited Kristin's beautiful blog yet, make sure to check out some of my favorite recipes ... Beet Strawberry Salad with Balsamic Mustard Dressing, chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies + Brownies {these are SO delicious ... trust me, you're going to want to make these often}.  She's got wonderful DIY recipes too like her Homemade Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion {without coconut oil} + Homemade Neosporin.  

HAVE YOU EVER MADE BON BONS BEFORE?  SUMMER IS THE PERFECT TIME TO GIVE IT A TRY! 


{{ Check out my Homemade Blackberry Ice Cream Bon Bons recipe too.}}


This post is shared at Real Food Wednesday @ Kelly the Kitchen Kop + Allergy Free Wednesday @ Tessa the Domestic Diva. 

No comments:

Post a Comment