Tuesday 8 July 2014

Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream {Dairy Free + Vegan}


Summer is here in Northern California and it is HOT ... 100+ degrees, no thank you!

When it's this hot I don't want to cook much, in fact all I want is cooling drinks like slushy, blended watermelon lemonade + lots of homemade ice cream.  Yes, I eat it all day long, I have no shame in that, especially when it's made with REAL, nourishing ingredients. 



Because my whole family loves ice cream, I decided to come up with something refreshing + slightly sweet.  My husband and I were talking about lemonade and I thought how perfect that would be paired with strawberries in ice cream form!  I also wanted this recipe to be super special because it was the first ice cream that Tiny Love would get to eat.  This recipe is extra special because I knew it would be nourishing for our baby + it's just so yummy. 


Tiny Love enjoying every bite ... can you tell she liked it?

I'm super excited to be sharing this refreshing ice cream recipe over at Delicious Obsessions today! 



This Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream is so delicious + refreshing!  Rich coconut milk paired with sweet strawberries + tangy, vibrant lemon juice ...  you're going to want to make it all the time ... for a treat, a snack, or for breakfast ... it's that good!  






IF YOU LOVE ICE CREAM AS MUCH AS I DO, CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES:
This post is shared at Real Food Wednesday @ Kelly the Kitchen Kop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment