Wednesday 21 August 2013

♥ Stained Glass Fireplace Screen

Isn't this pretty? I love homey things...you know those things that make a place feel like home. I love scented candles and homemade wreaths for my door, and all those things that say welcome to my home.

Last year I treated myself to thi...s stain glass fireplace screen that I found at online store for a great price. Now I see them at Amazon.com for a lot less than what I paid for it. The workmanship on this folding screen is so incredible and it looks like a fine work of art. It's so pretty just sitting here, but when you light the fire, it comes alive as it creates a prism effect all around the room when the lights are dim.

I just love it and thought I would share it with you. If you're interested you can buy it by clicking on the link.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YAP0F4/ref=as_li_ss_sm_fb_us_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=399837&creativeASIN=B002YAP0F4&linkCode=shr&tag=welchome08-20&qid=1376780702&sr=8-2&keywords=stained+glass+fireplace+screen

No comments:

Post a Comment